Introduction
Hello everyone! My name is Diana and I am majoring Art and minor in Business Administration. On my free time, I enjoy playing video games, reading books, and going on walks with my family. Here is a picture of Oreo who enjoys going out on those walks.
Just like the previous semester, the artwork I selected is The Starry Night by Vincent van Gogh. It is one of the first pieces of art that I ever learned about as a kid. The swirls in the sky give a whimsical charm and guide me to look at the details throughout the painting. To me, this artwork captures the beauty of a night sky in a creative way. The different shades of blue give depth to the painting and the yellow provides a nice contrast. All of this making it one of the most beautiful artworks in my opinion.
Vincent van Gogh, The Starry Night, 1889, oil on canvas, 73.7 x 92.1 cm (The Museum of Modern Art; photo: Steven Zucker, CC BY-NC-SA 2.0)

Hi, Diana I like your picture of Oreo looks like a very fun dog to be around, you like to play videos games thats awesome, whats the most recent game you've been playing. The Starry Night painting is always great to look at; I agree with you this painting does capture the night sky in a creative way, and leads your eye thought the painting a fun way too.
ReplyDeleteYes, Oreo is definitely an interesting dog and I love him for it! I recently became obsessed with a game called Tower of Fantasy. The creativity of The Starry Night is one of my favorite things about the piece.
Delete